MD204L Text Panels (programmable text panels) is a Human-Machine Interface that is used with many kinds of PLC (or the other intelligent controllers with communication ports). With MD204L, both the values of the PLC inner registers and the relays status of PLC can be monitored or changed through texts or LEDs. So the operation of the machinery or the devices is more easy and convenient.
Main Features 1. The windows are made with the editor TP200 on PC. Text can be input and the PLC address can be set. The windows are downloaded with serial port.
2. The PLC communication protocols are downloaded to the MD204L with the data of the windows. So the engineer needn't program of communication.
3. It can work with most popular PLC, including SIEMENS, MITSUBISHI, OMRON, SCHNEIDER, FACON, LG, DELTA, AB, SAIA and etc. It supports some general protocols like Modbus RTU, Free communication and ECOSTEP protocol applied in KINCO Servo motor driver.
4. Password protecting function. 5. Alarm list function-The current alarm information is displayed one by one.
6. Optional clock module is available. They can provide a real-time clock.
7. It has 20 keys, which can be defined as function keys, there is a keyboard for numeric input. The manipulation is simple. Some of the mechanic buttons on the controlling cabinet can be substituted with them.
8. Various communication modes can be selected. Any of RS232, RS422 and RS485 is OK.
9. STN LCD with background lights, 4 rows (24 western characters in every row) of characters can be displayed at the same time. 10. The front panel of the MD204L accords with IP65 standard. It is waterproof and greaseproof.
Product Detailed Specification:
192 x64 pixel(supporting display of 4 lines 12 Chinese characters)